Bio-live Blueberry Yoghurt
Discover your favourite flavour
Perfect for a probiotic brekky hit!
Why is Jalna Bio-Live Super Probiotic Yoghurt better for you and the environment? Because we source all of our milk from Certified Organic Australian farms that practice ethical and sustainable farming and it comes in a fully recycled pot.
The natural fermentation process and 15 live strains of probiotic cultures produces a deliciously thick and creamy yoghurt that captures all the goodness from nature.
They come in two convenient sizes and four delicious flavours, Blueberry, Tropical, Vanilla and Natural.
Look for them at your local independent retailer.
Details for the Blueberry variety below.
Pasteurised Organic Whole Milk, Organic Cream, Organic Blueberry Puree (3%), Organic Sugar, Non organic ingredients (<5%), Natural Blueberry Flavour, 15 probiotic cultures (see below), >1 Billion Probiotic Count per 100g).
- Bifidobacterium breve Bbr8
- Bifidobacterium longum ssp. longum SP 54
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis BLC 1
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA1
- Lactobacillus casei BGP 93
- Lactobacillus fermentum CS57
- Lactobacillus gasseri LG050
- Lactobacillus helveticus SP 27
- Lactobacillus plantarum 14D
- Lactobacillus paracasei IMC 502
- Lactobacillus paracasei 101/37
- Lactobacillus reuteri LR 92
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus IMC 501
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus CRL1505
- Streptococcus thermophilus Z57
Nutrition data average quantity per 100g
* RDI - Recommended Dietary Intake
Where To Buy