Baby Gem Salad With Greek Yoghurt Dressing Crispy Prosciutto
- 4 baby gem lettuce, washed, quartered
- For the dressing, place the basil, chives, garlic, anchovy fillet, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, parmesan, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt into the jug of a stick blender. Blitz until smooth and bright green. Place the yoghurt into a bowl and whisk through the herb mixture until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the prosciutto for 2-3 minutes, or until crispy. Remove and allow to cool before breaking into rough shards.
- Arrange the lettuce wedges onto a serving platter and drizzle with the green yoghurt dressing.
- Scatter the crispy prosciutto over the top and garnish with chives and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.