Yoghurt Braised Pork Tostada
1 hour 30 minutes
- 5oog pork shoulder, large dice
- In a large oven tray combine the pork, yoghurt, vinegar, garlic and spices with a pinch of salt. Massage the ingredients into the pork to marinate. Cover with foil and place into a 160deg c oven, cook for 1.5-2 hours until the meat is falling apart tender.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Place into a hot skillet over high heat with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Pull apart with forks into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, using a whisk mash the avocado, ½ lime juice and salt together into a chunky paste.
- Spread the toasted tostada with avocado. Top with the pork then garnish with onion, coriander, jalapeno and feta cheese.