Chai Turmeric Breakfast Bowl
4 - 6
- 3 tablespoons chai tea
- Please note this recipe requires overnight refrigeration
- Place the tea into a mug and add 1/2 cup boiling water. Leave 2-3 minutes to brew then strain the liquid into a medium bowl, discarding the solids.
- Add the yoghurt, milk, honey, lemon juice, turmeric and chia seeds, mix to combine and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning stir in extra yoghourt and/or milk if a thinner consistency is preferred. Divide between bowls and top with Jalna yoghurt, figs, fresh coconut and honey (optional) to taste.
- Note: Substitute rice milk with coconut water. Toasted pepitas & sunflower seeds, cacoa nibs, pistachios, pomegranate seeds, raspberries and edible flowers could also be used as optional garnishes.