Coconut Chia Overnight Pudding
- ½ cup black & white chia seeds
- Please note this recipe requires overnight refrigeration
- Place chia seeds, yoghurt, coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla bean seeds & honey in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour into jars or a container & refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, garnish with extra yoghurt. If it’s a bit dry, stir through more yoghurt until you reach your desired consistency. Add strawberries, blueberries & raspberries & a drizzle of honey (optional).
- Note: Alternative Option: Store in a large glass jar with a lid overnight. Then serve in a breakfast bowl the next morning. Add chopped banana, sesame seeds, roasted almonds, mint & seasonal fruit of choice.