Grilled Stone Fruit with Almond and Maple Yoghurt
10mins +3-12 hours hanging yoghurt
- 2 cups Jalna Sweet and Creamy Greek Yoghurt, hung to thicken
- Place the yoghurt into a sieve over a bowl lined with cheese cloth. Leave in the fridge to hang for a minimum of 3 hours. This will thicken the yoghurt.
- Drizzle the fruit with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with sugar, mix together. Place the fruit onto the grill and cook until charred and softened. Once cooked allow to cool slightly then cut into chunks.
- Combine the yoghurt, almonds, maple and cranberries on a bowl, mix together.
- Serve the grilled fruit in a bowl then top with the almond and maple yoghurt. Sprinkle over extra almonds to finish.