- Yoghurt Base
- 2 cups Jalna Greek yoghurt
- In a bowl mix together the yoghurt base ingredients. Set aside to warm up to room temperature.
- In a small saucepan cook the butter until it browns then add in the olive oil and spices. Remove from heat and swirl or mix until the butter and oil are stained red.
- In a large saucepan of simmering water add a good splash of vinegar and a large pinch of salt. Crack the eggs into a teacup or ramekin 1 at a time and carefully pour the egg from the cup into the water. Cook until the eggs float then gently remove from the saucepan (drain on paper towel).
- To serve, spread a spoon of the yoghurt on the base of a bowl then top with a couple of eggs and then top the eggs with the spiced butter. Garnish with dill fronds and a side of toast.
- Note: Serve with: 1 lemon, cut into wedges 1 loaf of crusty bread, toasted and ½ bunch dill