- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Soak the chia seeds & oats with the apple juice & chopped dates. Allow to sit for 10 minutes, while you get all your other ingredients together.
- Place the rhubarb on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle with sugar & bake for 10-15 minutes.
- In a pot combine the LSA, spices, milk, vanilla & grated apple.
- Add the soaked chia & oat mix.
- Place the pot on a medium heat. Cook stirring frequently, for approx. 15-20 minutes. Lastly stir through the Jalna coconut Sweet & Creamy yoghurt.
- Serve into bowls. Top with rhubarb, dollop generously with Jalna yoghurt, honey (optional), & sprinkle with seed mix.