Plum, Pear, Macadamia & Pistachio Crumble
- 4 medium plums (325g)
- Preheat oven 180°C
- Cut plums in half, remove & discard stones. Cut unpeeled pears in half. Remove core & cut each half into three wedges. Quarter the dried fruit.
- Combine plums, pears, dried fruit, vanilla, butter & water in a saucepan over a medium heat, cook, stirring occasionally for 6 minutes or until pears have softened slightly. Transfer fruit mixture to an oven proof dish. (6 cup capacity)
- Combine maple syrup, quinoa flakes, ground almonds, macadamias, pistachios, & salt in a bowl. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake crumble for 30 minutes, or until top is golden.
- Serve with generous dollops of Jalna Natural Greek yoghurt or Jalna Sweet & Creamy Greek Yoghurt of choice.