Raspberry, Coconut & Chia Muffins
- 1 cup (150g) self raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C/165°C fan forced and line 12 x 1/3 cup capacity muffin tray with paper muffin cases. Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix in Jalna Yoghurt, coconut oil, egg and vanilla and stir until just combined.
- Stir in berries. Divide mixture into muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes or until firm and lightly browned.
- Note: Try adding ground cinnamon to the dry ingredients. Shredded coconut, mixed pepita and sunflower seeds or cinnamon sugar could also be sprinkled on muffins before baking as an alternative.