Tropical Fruit & Yoghurt Semifreddo
12 Hours Freezing Time
- 500g mango (fresh or frozen)
- Line a 1.5lt loaf tin with clingfilm. Chill in freezer until needed.
- Puree the mango with 2/3 cup of icing sugar until smooth. Add yoghurt and mix until smooth.
- Whip cream and remaining 1/3 cup icing sugar until thick. Fold through the mango yoghurt mixture.
- Pour half of the mixture into the prepared tin. Dollop over half the passionfruit curd and swirl with a wooden skewer. Spoon over the remaining yoghurt mixture and remaining curd. Swirl the curd through the mixture with the skewer. Cover with clingfilm and freeze for 12 hours or overnight.
- To serve, turn out onto a platter, decorate with fruit, drizzle over passionfruit and garnish with fresh mint leaves and yoghurt bark.
- Yoghurt Bark
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place yoghurt, honey and vanilla in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking paper, sprinkle over mango powder, papaya and pistachios.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Break into shards and store in freezer until ready to use.