BBQ Yoghurt Marinated Trout With Cucumber Salad
- 1 whole Coles baby rainbow trout
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Score the trout with a cross hatch pattern. Rub the marinade all over the trout including in the gut cavity. Marinate for up to 15 mins.
- Brush a smoking hot grill with some oil. Lay the trout onto the grill and cook for a couple of minutes until the flesh starts to change colour.
- In a bowl mix together the salad ingredients until evenly combined. Serve in a sharing bowl.
- Turn the fish and cook the other side. Once cooked, remove from the BBQ.
- Serve the trout with the salad on the side.