Cumin and Sumac Yoghurt Marinated Chicken
- The Chicken
- 1 whole chicken, butterflied
- In a mixing bowl combine the chicken, cumin, sumac, yoghurt, olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together until the thighs ate coated. Marinate for up to 12 hours.
- Heat a BBQ or Griddle to a medium high heat. Place the chicken on skin side down and turn down the heat. Cook the chicken for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway. Allow the chicken to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the sprouts, carrot, spring onion, dried apricots, Greek yoghurt, apple cider vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into 8 pieces. Serve on a large platter with the slaw on the bottom and the chicken sitting on top.