Sabich Salad with Tahini Yoghurt
- 8 small Japanese purple eggplants, or 2 large purple eggplant
- Preheat a BBQ to a medium/high heat. Toss the eggplant in 50ml of the oil and season with sea salt. Place into the BBQ and grill for 15 minutes, or until the eggplant is tender and charred. Remove and set aside on a tray.
- Combine all the Israeli salad ingredients in a bowl and season with sea salt and 20ml of the oil. Toss to combine so everything is coated in dressing.
- Whisk all the tahini dressing ingredients together in a bowl, adding a little water if the mixture needs loosening to pouring consistency.
- Rub the remaining oil into the kale leaves to soften and place onto the base of a large serving platter. Layer the roast eggplant an Israeli salad onto the kale. Cut the eggs in half and place onto the salad. Drizzle over the yoghurt dressing and sprinkle with a little extra sumac before serving.