Sweet Potato, Carrot & Lentil Soup with Yoghurt & Coriander
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Blend coriander, garlic & pistachios in a food processor until finely chopped. With motor running add the lemon juice & olive oil in a thin stream until combined. Season to taste.
- Heat oil in a large pot over a medium heat. Cook sweet potato, onion, carrots & garlic stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes. Add spices, cook for a further 2 minutes stirring.
- Add the lentils, vegetable stock, water & season.
- Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, for 35 minutes, or until the lentils, carrots & sweet potato are soft.
- Meanwhile make the coriander pesto. Blend the soup in a food processor or with a stick blender. Blend until smooth. Stir through half of the yoghurt. Add a little more water if needed, till desired consistency.
- Serve soup with a generous dollop of Jalna Yoghurt, coriander pesto & coriander leaves.
- Salt & pepper to taste