Tandoori Chicken Skewers with Pickled Onions and Yoghurt Coriander Chutney
- 500g chicken thigh, 4 cm chunks
- For tandoori marinade, place all ingredients except chicken into a bowl and stir until combined. Add chicken and coat. Cover and marinade for a minimum of two hours. The longer the better, feel free to make the day before and leave to marinade overnight.
- For pickled onions, place sugar and vinegar in a saucepan and bring to a simmer and allow sugar to dissolve. Take off heat and pour over sliced onions. Allow to sit until ready to serve.
- For chutney, blend coriander, yoghurt and lemon until smooth.
- Pop into the oven at 180 degrees for around 20 minutes or until cooked through. Top with fresh coriander leaves and serve.
- Note: For best results, chicken should be left to marinade for at least 2 hours, the longer the better!