Tandoori Chicken Tikka
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, skinless
- Thoroughly mix all marinade ingredients in an airtight container, preferably glass to prevent staining of other materials.
- Add chicken and immerse in marinade. Refrigerate for minimum 3 hours, but overnight yields better results.
- Grill chicken pieces indoors or barbecue outdoors over a high heat, cook until charred on the exterior and cooked all the way through on the interior – alternatively follow traditional tandoor practices if you have access.
- Serve with minted yoghurt immediately or set aside as a protein rich lunch addition.