Vegetable Frittata with Black Sesame & Herb Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Make the herb yoghurt by combining all ingredients.
- Preheat grill to high. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof 30cm heavy based frying pan over a medium heat. Stir in the potatoes, sweet potato, onion and chilli, with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until the potatoes are nearly tender, scraping along the bottom of the pan occasionally, 5-7 minutes. Add the broccoli and peas and cook a further 2-3 minutes, covered.
- Whisk the eggs, 1/3 cup Jalna Yoghurt, turmeric, zest, salt and pepper and pour over the potato mix.
- Reduce heat to moderately low and cook until the eggs are just set, carefully lifting the frittata and tilting the pan so the uncooked egg runs to the underside.
- Place pan under a hot grill for a few minutes, until the top of the frittata has puffed up and set. Serve in the pan, warm or at room temperature, dolloped with herb yoghurt and sprinkled with black sesame seeds.
- Note: You can add other veggies, such as shredded kale leaves, zucchini or broccolini.