Spiced Yoghurt, Banana & Cranberry Bread
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C/165°C fan forced.
- Lightly grease a large loaf pan (25cm x 10cm) and line the base with baking paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, oats, ½ cup seeds, cranberries, soda, cinnamon and salt, stirring well. In a separate bowl combine bananas, Jalna Yoghurt, butter, eggs and vanilla. Pour mixture into flour mix and stir only till just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and arrange sliced apples and remaining seeds down the centre. Bake for 55 – 60 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick come out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.