- Yoghurt Marinade
- 1 kg Coles deli chicken thighs
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili powder, garam masala, cumin, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir well, until the marinade is uniform. Add the chicken to the bowl, mix well to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill, brush grates with oil, and cook the chicken, basting with the yoghurt marinade, over medium-high heat until well coloured and cooked all the way through, at least 25 minutes.
- Serve on a sharing plate with some lemon wedges on the side.
- Combine all the yoghurt marinade ingredients in a bowl, then serve in a small dipping bowl alongside your chicken dish.