Yoghurt Banana Bread
- 2 over Ripe Bananas
- Pre Heat an oven to 180deg C.
- Mix together the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and smooth. Add the eggs 1 at a time mixing until fully combined. Add the yoghurt and banana, mix until all combined. Gently fold the dry mix into the wet, also add the walnuts, ensure not to mix the bread batter too much.
- Place into a greased line loaf tin and put into the oven. Bake for 50 - 60mins until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow the banana bread to fully cool in the tin then remove and enjoy.
- Watch the video tutorial here
- Note: This bread can be sliced into individual slices and wrapped in plastic wrap and frozen or kept in the fridge. It is also great toasted.