Yoghurt, Berry and Cashew Dip
12 hours hanging time
- 2 cups Jalna farm to pot organic vanilla yoghurt
- Line a sieve or colander with a cheese cloth or a clean kitchen cloth. Place the yoghurt into the cloth, bring the edges together and tie. Hang in your fridge for 12 hours to take extra liquid out of the yoghurt.
- In a mixing bowl combine the hung yoghurt, berries, nuts and chocolate. Fold together gently until combined.
- Serve with slices of fruit and some toast for a sweet health after school treat.
- Note: Serve with apple slices, pear slices and charred toast