Yoghurt & Strawberry Granitas
10 mins plus 6+hrs freezing time
- Yoghurt Garnita
- 2 cups Jalna creamy vanilla yoghurt
- In a bowl mix together the yoghurt granita ingredients until smooth. Pour into the chilled oven tray and freeze for 6 hours or overnight until solid.
- In a bowl mix together the strawberry granita ingredients until smooth. Pour into the chilled oven tray and freeze for 6 hours or overnight until solid.
- In a frypan, cook the butter until it browns. Add in the breadcrumbs and fry to golden, add the icing sugar then cool to room temp.
- To serve, place a spoon of yoghurt on the base of a bowl. Top with the strawberry pieces. Cover with the breadcrumbs. Using a fork, scrap and flake the frozen mixes into fluffy granita. Spoon oven the yoghurt granita to cover half the dish. Spoon over the strawberry granita to cover the other half of the dish so you can just see the 2 granitas.
- Note: Jalna creamy vanilla yoghurt and 1 punnet of strawberries quartered and seasoned with 1 tbsp caster sugar