Dark Chocolate Berry Pistachio Frozen Yoghurt Bark
4 Hours Freezing Time
- 2 cups Jalna vanilla yogurt
- Grease and line a flat oven tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Spread the yoghurt onto the paper in an even layer around 1cm thick.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler then drizzle over the yoghurt. Slice half the blueberries in half then scatter the yoghurt with whole blueberries, raspberries, and pistachio nuts.
- Place into the freezer for 4 hours, or until frozen solid. Break into rough pieces then serve immediately.