Honey Yoghurt Flan
- 150g sugar
- In a saucepan cook the sugar and honey with ¼ cup of water into a golden caramel.
- Pour the caramel into a flan dish making sure it covers the entire base of the dish. Leave to cool down and set slightly.
- In a bowl whisk together the flan ingredients until smooth. Pour into the flan dish.
- Place the flan into a deep oven dish with a tea towel and a layer of boiling water in the base. Slide into the oven on 180 degrees (C) and cook for 20 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes once it comes out of the oven. Place a plate over the top of the flan dish and flip over to turn out. Be careful not to break it when turning out.
- Eat straight away.