Raspberry Yoghurt Cake
- 150g almond meal
- Preheat fan forced oven to 190°C.
- Butter and line a 20cm spring form cake tin.
- Beat the butter and stevia together until pale and fluffy.
- Slowly add the egg until well combined.
- Remove mix from beater and fold through the flours and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla, and yoghurt and fold through along with lime zest.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and scatter the raspberries and slivered almonds into the top of the batter.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the tin and allow it to cool on a rack.
- Mix the lime juice and maple syrup to serve as a syrup along with additional raspberries if desired.
- Note: If baking smaller muffins instead of a cake, cook for 20-25 minutes