White Balsamic Meringue with Mango Yoghurt
1 hour 30 minutes
- 3 egg whites
- Pre-heat an over to 95 degrees c
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the egg whites, whisk to soft peaks. Whilst whisking slowly add the sugar into the mix, keep mixing until the whites form stiff peaks and the sugar is fully incorporated. Add the white balsamic vinegar and mix to combine.
- Carefully spoon the meringue into a piping bag. Pipe into round meringues on a baking paper lined oven tray. Pipe 4 even sided round meringues. Place into the oven and cook for 1.5 hours then leave to cool completely in the oven.
- In a bowl combine the yoghurt, mango puree and diced mango. Gently mix to combine but keep the yoghurts thickness.
- To assemble place a meringue round onto a plate. Carefully crack the meringue on half down the centre and spoon the mango yoghurt in between the 2 pieces of meringue. Top with the toasted shaved coconut.
- Note: Garnish with toasted shaved coconut