Cheats Prawn Curry with Raita and Yoghurt Naan
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Large saucepan add vegetable oil, ginger and curry leaves on high for 1 minute.
- Turn heat to low and add curry powder, chilli, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves and cook for 1 minute until aromatic.
- Add tomatoes for 1 minute stirring to deglaze.
- Add coconut milk and stock and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add prawns cook for 3 minutes, then season.
- Yoghurt Naan
- Combine all the ingredients except oil and knead over a floured surface until everything is combined.
- Slice dough into 6 equal pieces and roll into logs.
- Using a rolling pin roll out dough logs.
- On a griddle pan on high heat add a little bit of oil.
- Cook naan for 2 minutes each side.