Pomegranate Lamb Skewers
- 400g lamb fillet cut into 3-4cm chunks
- Combine all the ingredients and massage lamb well to coat.
- Set aside for 30 mins minimum to marinade
- Thread lamb onto 4-5 skewers.
- Grill the lamb about 3 minutes each side for a total of 6 minutes.
- Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Mix yoghurt, 1⁄4 of the pomegranate seeds, 1⁄4 of the mint, and juice of 1 wedge of lemon.
- Drizzle 1⁄2 over lamb and reserve half into a bowl to serve
- Scatter, pomegranate seeds, mint, pistachios over skewers and some lemon wedges around.