Sweet Corn and Black Bean Fritters
- 1 can sweet corn
- In a bowl mix together the sweet corn, beans, jalapenos, spring onion and a pinch of salt. Mix in the yoghurt.
- In second bowl mix together the dry ingredients. Add the dry ingredients into the wet and fold together into a batter.
- In a jug combine the yoghurt, coriander, lime and a pinch of salt. Blend into a smooth green sauce.
- In a frypan over a medium heat add a drizzle of oil and spoon in the batter. Cook till golden and flip and cook the other side until golden. Repeat the process until all the fritters are cooked.
- Serve the fritters with a drizzle of coriander yoghurt and some crumbled feta.
- Note: Garnish with ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled