Yoghurt Strawberry Bread
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- Cream sugars and egg together in stand mixer.
- Add in the greek yoghurt, buttermilk, coconut oil and vanilla paste. Combine well.
- In a large bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until there was no lumps.
- Chopped 200g of strawberries roughly and fold into the batter.
- Pour into a greased baking tin and top the batter with 50g of halved strawberries.
- Bake for 45mins then cover with foil and bake for another 15 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.