Cheese & Dukkah Pull-apart Scones
- 80g thickened cream, plus extra for brushing
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees (C). Whisk the cream, yoghurt, egg and honey in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the flour into a large mixing bowl along with a pinch of salt. Add in the butter and using clean fingertips rub the butter into the flour until there are no lumps. Gently fold through the *dukkah, spring onions and lemon zest. Then add the feta, half the cheddar and half the parmesan. Make a well in the centre and pour in the wet ingredients then using a butter knife gently fold the mixture until it just comes together as a dough. Aim to not over work it too much as it will become tough.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured lined oven tray. Bring the dough together in a rectangle shape around 1 inch thick. Brush the extra cream over the top of the dough and scatter over the remaining cheddar, parmesan and extra dukkah.
- Cut the scones into 12 squares, leaving them intact on the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the scones are golden and spring back when lightly pressed. Remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving with butter on the side.
- Note: *See Dukkah recipe in library